Tuesday 24 June 2014

Fetsu's sheinside favorites post! ~




♡ Hey cuties! 
Long time no see! 
I'm sorry for my HUGEE lack in posts but as I stated before I am facing a few difficult times
AND i'm into my LAST week of college ;-; Wish me luck! 
So to help make it up to you guys I am going to be doing a sheinside favorites post!

image

♡ Dresses 


For the dresses I tried to look for more summery cool looks 
Which will be nice to wear in hot weather! 
I felt like blues would help fit this theme as its a nice cool and cute colour for summer! ~

♡ Dress 1  Dress 2  Dress 3 ♡  Dress 4 


image

♡ Tops 



For the tops I once again tried to look for more summery themed tops!
As you can tell I mainly went for crop top styles as they're just perfect to wear in warm weather! 
I tried to find lots of nice pastel colors to help fit a summer look, Along with some blacks! 

♡ Top 1 ♡ Top 2 ♡ Top 3 
♡ Top 4 ♡ Top 5 ♡ Top 6 


image

♡ Skirts 

  


Summer isn't complete without lots of cute little skirts! 
I tried to go for every bright and colourful skirts with this as I feel they're so so nice to wear! 
And everyone needs a cute skirt in their life! ; 3;

♡ Skirt 1 ♡ Skirt 2 ♡ Skirt 3 
♡ Skirt 4 ♡ Skirt 5 ♡ Skirt 6 


image

♡ Jackets 



So personally I cannot leave my house without a jacket and I have found it hard to find any cute summery ones! 
But I came across these cuties and I feel they would be so so perfect for a summer look! 

♡ Jacket 1 ♡ Jacket 2 ♡ Jacket 3 

image

Thankies ever so much for reading cuties! 
And I really hope you find something you like! 




1 comment: