Sunday 22 March 2015

Fetsu's 25th Sheinside Review! ~

image
image
♡ Hello there cuties! 
I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend! I know I have hehe ~
Today I am going to be doing my 25th Sheinside post! 
Here is everything I have received and I can't wait to show you the outfits I made with them!

Red Batwing Long Sleeve Loose Knit Sweater

Product Link 

Price : $18.00
Bust :100 cm 
Sleeve Length : 41 cm 
Overall Length 70 cm 


 

Okay so here is the first item that I picked! 
Lately I seem to be really digging red pieces of clothing 
So when I saw this I decided to get it and see how it works with my looks! 
And i'm gonna be 1000% honest. 
It is perfect. Holy crap.
And I love it that much I have spammed a butt load of photos wearing it! 
And for the current weather it is just perfect in my opinion. 
The sweater is not too thick and not to thin which is perfect for spring!
This is made from a cotton blend and I think it is pretty comfy to wear!!
It is made really well and I have not noticed any defects at all! which i'm super happy about!
I found that the color was a bit more red than the stock photos
but I have no problem with that at all haha!
Overall I am extremely happy with this product and I would recommend it to anyone!

White Long Sleeve Embroidery Buttons Cardigan

Product Link 

Price : $27.33
Bust : 94 cm 
Sleeve Length : 55 cm 
Overall Length 59 cm 




Okay so here is the next item that I picked! 
As warmer weather is on the rise, I wanted a nice little cardigan to wear with my cute clothes 
And the style of this one was just perfection! 
It goes so so well with my lolita pieces! 
The jacket is nice and lightweight, yet is thick so it will keep you warm!
This is made from a knit and It is so so comfy to wear, its so so soft!!
It is made really well and I have not noticed any defects at all! which i'm super happy about!
The buttons have also been attached super securely too, so they wont be going anywhere!
Overall I am extremely happy with this product and once again I would recommend it to anyone!
 
Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

3 comments:

  1. OMG chu are choukawaii T.T let me keep youuuuu ;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. :A: omg, you are so adorable! ♡ I really like the white floral cardigan, it's cute. I really like how you styled it.

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete