Wednesday 20 November 2013

♡ Fetsu's AliExpress Beauty Time Review 2! ♡



Hello there sweeties! 
Today I am here with another review for the store Beauty Time! 
if you're unaware Beauty time is a AliExpress store which sells a range of things from Figures to Children toys At a VERY cheep price!!
 They also offer FREE shipping! 


Okay so what I will be reviewing a set of really cute Nendoroid Petit figures! 
Im really looking forward to this review since ive always wanted to know what these box sets are like! 

In this box you will get 12 mini figures which are 6.5cm tall! 
 and its costs only $35.99 or £22.78!
That is a super cheap price in my eyes! 

♡ The box 
     



Okay! So here is an image of the packaging of how the figures arrived!
Inside were 12 very neat and well places boxes! 
The box for this was made out of card and was very sturdy and strong!
 Everything was also well packaged and tidy!
Be warned! These figures you may have to put together!

♡ Len and Rin 


 So first of all I received Len and Rin! 
These were in the first 2 boxes in which I opened! 
These are so cute! I thought that these were really well made and look so so cute! 
I did have abit of trouble getting the little stands to go into the body but I managed to get them in finally! >w< 

♡ Luka and Rin 


So after opening the 3rd and 4th box I came to find a Luka and another Rin  figure!  
I really do love these to so much! And luka is one of my favourite vocaloids! 
But the paint work on her was abit different from the rest as I could see random paint marks on her TT.TT
But this cannot be helped! And you cant tell from far away! 
Again I had abit of trouble getting the stands in but after getting the hand of the first ones I managed to get it done quickly! ~ 

♡ Meiko and Miku 

After opening the 5th and 6th box I came to find a Luka and Miku figure! 
I must say the paint work on these are amazing! I was so so happy with them! 
But the one thing that I was upset about was that Miku had an arm missing! ;o; 
I would try to contact the owner if this does happen, But to me its something that happens often, Ive known many people who have got these mystery figures and have found them to have part missing! So these nothing you can do I guess ;o; 
Apart from that I think they both look really cute! And are happily on my shelf! >w< 

 ♡ Kaito and Luka 


Hehe! So the 7th and 8th figures! Kaito and Luka 
Ahhhhh! They're perfect and so so so cute! I really do love Luka! 
These nothing wrong with these at all and I had no problems with them! 


 ♡ Miku and MIKU! xD 
 
UNFFFFFFF the 9th and 10th figures!  ~
Check out these cuties! Omg they mi favs ~
I love these do much oh gosh! They Paint work on the has been so so so well done! 
These nothing wrong with these at all and I had no problems with them! 

♡ Len and Miku 




Hehe! So the 11th and the final! 12th figures!
Ahhhhh! They're perfect and so so so cute! I really do love the paint work on Miku!  
But on Len it was pretty poor! ; u; Theres an obvious black mark on on the hair! Which wont come of TT^TT 
But ima attempt to get it of at a later date! ; u; 
But apart from that its perfect! ~ 


♡ Now onto the Ratings! 

 Shipping / Postage:  5/ 5  
So theres figures took 15 days to get here!  Which was abit longer than last time! 
But it can take up to a of 20 days! So im not to fussed! ; u;  
The packaging was very secure and safe so nothing was damaged at all

Communication:  4/ 5  
 I was talking to the lovely  Sophia Chen! She was so lovely and spoke amazing English! 
This time around she was abit slower at replying but she was on holiday which I wasn't aware of! 
So it took abit longer to get a reply! 

Products 4/ 5  
The reason why I gave this was a 4 is due to the fact that the paint work was not good
 on all of them and as one of the arms were missing! ; u; 
But besides that no problem at all and I would still recommend her store!!! 




♡ Links 




Thanks again sweetie! Remember to follow me and comment! 

2 comments:

  1. I'd be careful because super cheap prices on figures usually mean bootlegged figures. You can generally tell this by the paint job, smoothless of sculpting, smoothness of joints, and one of them missing an arm seems like a good indicator. Also pretty much any figure from China I'd be wary of if you are a serious PVC fig collector. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that Kaito for $3.00, it was super cheap. It's bootleg, but pretty good in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete