Friday 6 December 2013

♡ Fetsu's Pinky Paradise Review! ♡



♡ Fetsu's Pinky Paradise Review!  

Hehe! Hello there sweetie! 
Today I'm going to be doing a Pinky Paradise review! 
I'm sorry for how many of  these there have been but I have been sent so many lenses the past month! 
image
But lens reviews are always good use! 
So about a month ago my little sister! Received an email addressed to me regarding a sponsorship,
So I accepted it and explained how that was my sisters email not mine! ; u; 
And I will never have any idea how they got hers ;o; 
But yeah it made me laugh! And I choose a pair of lenses! 
If you're not a aware of who Pinky Paradise is then let me tell you!
Basically they're a circle lens site who sell a HUGE variety of lenses in different Sizes,Colour and Design!
And also a huge range of beauty products at really good prices! 
And also give you the most cutest animal lens case with every purchase! ; u; 
Also if you order more than $130 worth of items you will get FREE FedEx shipping worldwide! 
So what lenses did I decide to review? 
I picked there cuties! 

EOS Candy Pink

Information:- 

Diameter :- 14.5mm 
Water Content :- 38%
Base Curve :- 8.6mm
Type :- 1 Year Disposal 
And offer up to -10.00 Prescription! 

♡ Fetsu's Photos!  


Hehe! >w< So here is a photo of  the super duper cute lens vials! 
They're so so pretty! And pink! @ u@ 
I love the EOS vials! 
image


 I got these in the power 0.00 as I don't need glasses! 
The also say what colour they are to on the top!  
image


Here's an image of the cuties soaking! 
They look so perfect! I wanted to wear them straight away! 
buts its recommended that you let them soak for at lest 12 hours in NEW solution before wearing them! 
Also remember to change the solution everything you wear them! 
I see far to many people who share there lenses with other people to! Please don't be one of those people! 
Its very dangerous! 
image

♡ Both Lenses Worn!  


♡ One lens In!  


♡ Close Up!  


♡ Case and a free gift I received!  



Enlargement :  5/ 5

To say these are only 14.5mm these actually appear really large! 
I really am in love with these lenses due to this!

Colour :  5/ 5

In all honestly I was expecting these lenses to be a lot lighter as they're a pink and I've had trouble with lighter lenses in the past! 
But I have to say these look really good! 
And really so show up I think! Though that may be because I have light colour eyes! 
But either way they look amazing and cute! I cant wait to wear these more! ; w; 

Comfortableness :  5/ 5

I felt that these were really comfortable! But I'm not surprised as they're such a small size! 
So I haven't had any problem with them at all! >w<

image

♡ Worn Photos!  



Thankies ever so so much Pinky paradise for letting me do a review for you guys! 
I really do love the lenses and I can see myself wearing them allot! ; w; 
All the links for the store and their pages will be down below! 
But for now I will take my leave! 
Leave nice comments and remember to follow me! 

image


image


If you would like to contact me about sponsoring me
Or to be an affiliate please contact me at :-

imageEmilyLouise1234@hotmail.co.uk
imageFetsu-Chan,tumblr.com 
imageWww.Facebook.com/FetsuChann
imagewww.youtuble.com/fetsuchan

2 comments:

  1. We appreciate that you are a big fan of circle lenses. We would like to invite you to join our Facebook circle lens community page and share your experiences wearing circle lenses. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/thecirclelens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete