Friday 6 June 2014

Fetsu's 16th Sheinside Review! ~

♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all doing very well! 
Im sorry for my lack of posts this week ; -;
Ive been going through a pretty rough time and I've had lots of stuff on my mind u-u 
But Today I feel abit better so I decided to write my Sheinside Review! 
In case you're not aware Sheinside is an online store which sells a huge variety of clothing and accessories 
They also offer FREE Shipping and always have a good sales which I love! 

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I really liked the whole colour combo
And the overall design of it! 
I wasn't to sure on the sleeve length but lets see! ;w ; 
This cutie only costs $29.75! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-10

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 96 cm
sleeve :- 23 cm
Length :-  51 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 
 ♡ Here is a photo of the Jackets itself! 
This was a lot smaller than expected when I first saw it! ; w; 
It is a crop styled jacket and I was expecting a normal one! But it's still perfect!
The printing on the jacket is beyond perfect! I wish my walls were like this! So so pretty @o@
Everything is stitched together perfectly! Though due to it being see through material you can see the stitching easily
♡ I cant see any noticeable defects!  

♡ This jacket is very lightweight so it will be perfect for a super hot day! 
Overall I really do love this jacket! 
♡ Even though the shape isn't to my taste I know I will wear it loads when i'm on holiday! 

♡ Worn Photo 

image

Okay so Now I will be talking about this 
The reason why I choose this shirt is because I just fell in love with the whole look of it! 
And the color coordination of it is so so dreamy! 
And the design is so beautiful! @ o@
And I thought this would be just perfect for a lot of stuff I wear! ;w; 
This cutie only costs $21.72! Which I think is a very good price for a shirt like this! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 94 cm
sleeve :- 16 cm
Length :-  64 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 


 ♡ Here are some of my own photos of the T-shirt itself!  
So if you're  following me then you should know that I actually reviewed the Purple version of this HERE
And I fell inlove with it that much I had to get the pink on! Its so so cute and perfect it's unreal! 
Again The art style is so beautiful! Oh my gosh ;-;
The fabric quality of this is really high! And the printing has been done really well!
♡ I can't see any defects on this at all! 


 ♡ The style of this is so perfect for decora / Fairy kei styles!  
I really cannot wait to wear this more as I have so many outfits I can put this in! ; w; 
♡ Overall I am very happy with this! And I can't wait to wear it more! 

♡ Worn Photos 



image

Okay so Now I will be talking about this 
The reason why I choose this skirt is because i've never actually got a skirt from sheinside !;o; 
So I just had to get one as summer s coming! ; w; 
This cutie only costs $18.97! But it is now SOLD OUT, But besides that I think is a very good price for a skirt like this! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Waist :- 68 - 100cm
Length :-  38 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 


Here is a photo of the super cute skirt itself! ;// w//; 
This is a really nice pink plaid style skirt! 
The moment I got this I fell in love! Its such a wonderful flowey  style and goes with so much of my clothing!
Unfortunately on me I feel this is abit to short to wear out ; o; But its nice to wear indoors on a hot day!  ; w; 
The only issue with this is that the ends of the fabric are very scratchy! And its rather uncomfortable ;-; 
But it is fine when I wear it with tights! 
♡ Overall I am very happy with this! And I can't wait to wear it more! 

Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
Remember they also offer FREE worldwide shipping!
Along with 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official



1 comment: