Tuesday 21 October 2014

Fetsu's 21st Sheinside Review! ~


♡ Hey cuties! 
Today I am going to be doing my 21st Sheinside post! 
So so many! haha xD 
Anyways I have picked 4 items from the wonderful Sheinside and I will be shearing them with you today u wu  

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I thought this would be so perfect for a halloween look I am going for! 
And as it is halloween pastel goth style looks are a huge must!! o 3o 

image


 The Size 

Price :- $28.83
Size :-  XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL
Bust :-   92 cm / 96 cm / 100cm / 104 cm / 108 cm / 112 cm
 Length :-  92 cm  / 93.5 cm / 95 cm / 96.5 cm / 98 cm / 99.5 cm  
image




 ♡ Here is a photo of the dress  itself! 
The dress is truly one of the most coolest dresses I have ever owned! 
I just love how different it is from the normal style! 
Personally I really do like long dresses so this is just perfect for my taste! @w@ 
The fabric is pretty thin so its not to good for the upcoming weather sadly ; -; 
But apart from that I am so so happy with the dress! 
It did come creased but thats not to much of a big deal for me as it can be easily sorted! u wu 

image

Okay so next I will be talking about this super cute
The reason why I went with this piece is because winter is quickly approaching! 
And I only have pink fluffy coats ;o; So I NEED a more casual one! 
And I honestly thought this was perfect! u wu 
image

Green Hooded Long Sleeve Drawstring Coat


 The Size 

Price :- $56.33
Size :- S / M / L 
Bust :-  96 cm / 100 cm / 104 cm
Length :-  62 cm / 63cm / 64cm
Sleeve  :- 62 cm / 63cm / 64cm
image


 

 ♡ Here is a photo of the jacket itself! 
Oh dear lord. I didn't think I would love this coat this much! ; 3; 
I know its very simple and not very "Kawaii" 
But i'm honestly a huge sucker for this style of clothing, Its just so nice and comfy!
The coat itself is so nice and warm and is very well made! 
Since ive had it i've worn it almost every day o wo 
Really it is beyond perfect! 
It goes so so well with nice simple outfits 
And its so so warm and snuggly u wu   

image

Okay so now I will be talking about this 
♡ Alice Sweater! 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I'm a sucker for the alternative disney prints!
And as winter is quickly approaching I decided to grab it while it was still in stock! 
And I don't regret it one bit! 
image

White Long Sleeve Vertical Stripe Cartoon Print Sweatshirt
 The Size 

Price :-  $20.67
Size :- One Size
Bust :-  124 cm
Length :-  68 cm 
Shoulder :- 68 cm 
image



 ♡ Here is a photo of the jumper / top itself! 
ONCE AGAIN CANNOT EXPRESS THE LOVEEE
This is perfect. That is all I have to say 
But really omg, I love this so much! Its so so bright and colourful 
And isn't too thick or thin so it is perfect for my liking! 
I honestly think that this fits perfectly on me and is perfect for more Street style type of looks! o wo 

image

Okay so last but not least I will be talking about this 
Everyone in the world loves Bugs Bunny okay! 
Hes great and I love him so much! XD 
image

Grey Long Sleeve Bugs Bunny Print Sweatshirt
 The Size 

Price :- $16.67
Size :- One Size
Bust :-  135 cm
Length :-  85 cm 
Sleeve  :- 44 cm 
image


 ♡ Here is a photo of the jumper itself! 
o uo It is my fav
Like omg it is perfect for everything in life! 
I have decided it is now my hangover sweater because I can just wear it by itself it is so freaking long!
Its also great for after a shower 8D 
ANYWAYS ! Its so nice, soft, warm, cuddly DAMN IT IS GREAT OKAY! 
Especially for the price! 
Overall I am beyond happy with this sweater, Damn I'm even wearing it now! XD



Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official


2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good on you! ^^ I love the one with Alice in Wonderland on it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteeee I love the alice top ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete