Sunday 6 July 2014

Fetsu's 17th Sheinside Review! ~

♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all doing very well! 
Im sorry for my lack of posts this week ; -;
I have FINALLY finished college!!! Yays! ;;w ;; 
So I have almost 3 months to sleep and write reviews and do videos! Yays! 
ALSO GUYS IM GOING TO SWEDEN IN AUGUST AHHHHH
I have been invited over to attend the Event PeppCon! So if you're in Sweden you should deffo go there! 
I will be holding a Q&A Panel with my bea Jack uw u 

ALSO MY FACEBOOK HAS BEEN DELETED AND I HAVE MADE A NEW PAGE! 
YOU CAN LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE
AND YOU CAN SUB/ADD ME HERE

PeppCon 2014 


Anyways! Onto the review !
Today I decided to write my Sheinside Review! 
In case you're not aware Sheinside is an online store which sells a huge variety of clothing and accessories 
They also offer FREE Shipping on orders over $30
and always have a good sales which I love! 
They have sent me 2 super adorable items to review and I can't wait to show you them! 

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I have recently gotten obsessed with this show!
And the dress is super cute so I just couldn't resist!
I wasn't to sure on how it has no sleeves! But we will see ;w ; 
This cutie only costs $32.60! But is on sale for $21.50! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY i'm afraid ;- ; 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12 as it is pretty stretchy!

Multi Sleeveless Cartoon Pattern Ruffle Dress

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 72 -100 cm
Waist :- 64 -88 cm
Length :-  81 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 

 ♡ Here is a photo of the dress itself! 
//Melts into dress
It is love ahhh! This dress is so so beautiful and perfect in everyway I could cry ;- ;
Today I decided to write my Sheinside Review! 
The quality of this is amazing and has to be one of them most comfortable dresses I own!
♡ I cant see any noticeable defects!  


 The print quality on this dress is also fantastic!
It has been printed so nicely and the detail is really good! @o@
The only thing that i'm not to keen on about this is the edge of the skirting as I'm scared it may frey
as it hasn't been stitched to eal it or of anything ;o ;
But apart from that it is perfect! 
♡ Especially for you adventure time fans ;3 

image

Okay so the next item I will be talking are these
Like before the reason why I went with this piece is because I have recently gotten obsessed with this show!
And I thought they would be cool to match with the dress!!
Unfortunately I didn't like how they looked with the dress ;w ; 
But with a nice baggy jumper they're amazing! 
This cutie only costs $24.50! But is on sale for $19.98! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY i'm afraid ;- ; 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12 as they are rather stretchy!


 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Waist :- 60 -100 cm
Hip :- 80 -120 cm
Length :-  93 -95 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 


 ♡ The print quality on these legging is not the best and on some parts it looks like its ran abit? 
But from far away you can't tell at all, It's only when you look up close!
These are so so comfy to wear and are super stretchy!
Which means you can even work out in them! @o@
Apart from the little defects in the printing I really do like these! 
♡ And they're great to just sit about in on a hot day u wu 

 Worn Photos 






Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)
    Now I also want to order the same thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Fetsu-chaaan
    u are so pretty ** and clothes are really cool~ Thanks for review~


    My blog ♥ New Review

    ReplyDelete