Tuesday 8 July 2014

Fetsu's CosQueen Review !~

image

♡ Hello there cuties! 
Today I will be doing a review for the rather well known accessory store
♡ CosQueen 
CosQueen have send me 2 really cute items to review for them! 
This is a really cute pink fluffy wig 
And a crimson red  fringe extension! 
These items are so so cute! And I have already fallen in deep deep love!
 Pink Puff Wig 

I also have an AMAZING discount code!
Use the code "FETSU10" And you will get a whole 10% off! 

First of all I am going to talk about the 
 Pink Puff Wig 

 Wig Information 

Type :- 100% Heat Resistant 
Colour :- Mixed
Length :- 45 cm
image
 The Stock Photo 

Super luxe pink puff wig 

So when she offered to send me this wig I was so so overjoyed as I have never had a pastel pink wig!
So I obviously agreed! And i'm really happy I did!

 Worn Photo 

 


As you can probably tell I have taken so so so many photos with this wig!
The color is so so perfect !And so is the style! 
I think with pink wigs I like the side frings look! ; 3 ; 
BUT omg, Thank you so much Gen for picking this wig for me! I am in love! 
This wig is so so soft and fluffy! 
My only issue with it is that it is very thin at the back and because of this you can see the netting! 
So I would recommend you wear a hat with this!
And looked EXACTLY like the image! 
I was kinda worried it would have a very nasty shine due to the shade
But I was so wrong! It has a really nice natural shine to it I think !Which looks so so cute! ~
Overall I am in all time love with this wig! And I can't wait to take lots more photos! <3

image

Next I am going to talk about the 
 Crimson Red Extension 

 Extension Information 

Type :- 100% Heat Resistant 
Colour :- Crimson Red
Length :- 16 cm + Long bangs
image
 The Stock Photo 


So when she offered to send me this extension I was pretty excited as I have never tried something dark! 
So I thought it would be pretty fun to have a play about with! 

 Worn Photo 



So as you can see this look is very much more different from the normal style I go for! 
I usually wear this style for college as its easy and comfy! 
So this clip was so perfect and goes very well with this wig! 
II found when I wore it as a full fringe it looked rather odd so I decided to turn it into a side fringe! 
I have no issues with this whatsoever! It is so so so soft !
And to due the length it is very easy to maintain! 
And looked EXACTLY like the image! 
Overall I am so so happy with this clip and I can't wait to wear it more! 

image

Thankies ever so so much Gen / CosQueen for sending me these really cute goodies! 
I am in total love with your stuff and your service! ; 3; 
I think everyone should totally check out her super amazing store! 
And if you do buy anything let me know and show me photo! O 3O 
Oki Doki ima poof now! Thankies ever so much for reading cuties !~

I also have an AMAZING discount code!
Use the code "FETSU10" And you will get a whole 10% off! 

http://cosqueen.storenvy.com/
https://www.facebook.com/cosqueen
http://genishihara.tumblr.com/
http://instagram.com/genishihara

image

No comments:

Post a Comment