Monday 7 July 2014

Fetsu's SpreePicky Maid Dress review! ~ //Photo Heavy//



♡ Well hello there cuties! 
I hope you're all doing well and having fun! 
 I'm here today with a super cute review for one of my most favorite stores SpreePicky!
SpreePicky is a well known store on Storenvy which sells a 
HUGE range of Japanese fashion clothing, wigs and accessories at amazing prices! 
SpreePicky also run a Taobao service known as '' TaobaoSpree '' Which is one of  the most well known Taobao services!
They also offer FREE Shipping which is really nice of them to offer!!

image

Okay so I have been sent soooo many items to review this month! 
I have 3 T-Shirts, 2 necklaces and 1 cosplay! Ahhhh @ A@ 
So so so much cuteness!  So I am going to kick it all of with my favorite! The 
You can get these in a huge range of colors! 
and you can also get it custom made to your size! 
I got this in the colorway Lilac and Blue!
But as an example my wonderful friend Alicia got it in pink and white! 
You can find her post here on her instagram! Isn't she cute! >w<
This cutie only costs $99.99
You can actually use my code '' FetsuChan'' to get a discount on this!
This comes in Small, Medium and Large or Custom made which is great I think 
As it gives both bigger and smaller people a chance to wear this cute dress! 

image
image
image

Oki doki! First of all I will be talking about the
 got my dress in size L
This is due to my bust size and my height! 
And I wasn't' aware at the time I could custom made! ; w; 
But its okay as I have plenty of room to eat! XD


The moment my eyes first viewed this cuties I already knew just how perfect it was! ;3 ; 
I was so so happy I decided to go with the blue and purple color way!
I would of liked it if the purple was more pinky as its a more grey purple shade but it can't be helped! 
And it still looks cute so it's okay! ; w; 
The colour matches so so well for fashions like fairy kei and decora! 
Or just a general sweet maid cosplay! ; w; 
The stitch work on this dress is absolutely incredible! 
And it is far from your general cheap maid dress! 
The fabric is so thick and comfy that I managed to wear it all day at a convention with no damage! 
Though it was SO WARM! So I was kinda melting in it ; w; But it's still cute!  
The quality of this dress is very high and is WELL worth the price! 
Under the dress I would recommend you wear a petticoat for poof!  Just so it looks more puffy and fluffy >w<


Heres a close up of the detail of the bow and the apron!! 
The straps of the apron are really nice and puffy and give it a really cute look! 
It had oversized buttons on the front which again I think gives it a really cute look! 
Everything has been attached and secured together really well! 
The bow on the dress came in a purple shade which matched the buttons and the ruffles on the skirt! 
Think this is very cute, But for me it's abit plain! ; w; 
So I changed it to one of my handmade bows! It also came with a detachable paw! But I wasn't to keen! 
So I took it off, But I will show what it looks like in worn photos!  
This has all be sewn together really well! So the stitching should not come loose! 

image


 Worn Photos
( Photo heavy!)




image

  Yorkshire Cosplay Convention Photos 

Okay so most of you will know that I actually attended yorkshire Cosplay Convention!
And omg it was so so so so good! ;// w//; 
I had a blast! I meet up with so many friends, Meet so many amazing people
And I saw so many amazing cosplayers! 
Thankies so so much Kitty for asking me to be 
''Miss Yorkshire Cosplay Con" 
It was such an amazing experience and I'm super grateful you chose me ; 3 ; 
So many amazing memories once again! 
And I cannot wait till the next event! 




image

 The Waiting Time  

This took 5 days to get to me as they shipped it by DHL so I got it in time for
Yorkshire CosplayCon! 
As there was so so much in the package Susan and Meko made it look like it was a birthday gift!
This was to help dodge customs! ;w ; 
The jewellry was also wrapped in bubble wrap to prevent any damage!
And the rest in simple SpreePicky baggies!


image

Thankies ever so so much for reading my reviews guys!
Deffo check out SpreePicky everything is super duper worth it! 
I also have a 10% off code for orders above $30 which is
''FetsuChan''
Thankies again guys! 
Remember to follow me and leave nice comments! 

2 comments: