Friday 11 July 2014

Fetsu's EZCosplay Miku Wig Review! ~

image

 Hello there cuties! 
Today I will be doing yes another wig review! 
You will be seeing lots of these so be prepared!
Today I will be doing a wig review for the wonderful store 
♡ EZCosplay 
Having Fun is Cosplay all about!

So if you're following me on youtube you would have seen that I have done a video review on this! 
You can view this review here
And if you're following me on facebook, Tumblr and Instagram you may have seen photos! 
But anyways! Today I will be reviewing this

 Wig Infomation 

Type :- 100% Heat Resistant 
Colour :- Blue
Style :- Ponytail 

image

 The Stock Photo 

19


♡ The reason why I went for this particular wig is because I was in need of a new Miku wig! 
Also I have never tried a Pony Tail Miku wig so it is something new !
I decided to get the shorter version as I didn't want one that is too long! 
But if you want the longer one you can find it here
Also I know that miku wigs are very popular and its always good to see reviews on them!
♡ So I thought it would be a good idea to go with this wig! 

 Worn Photo 



image

♡ Oh gosh I always post so many photos @A@ 
But here is the Hatsune Miku wig itself! 
In the photo the wig shows it to have a full fringe already cut in, 
But you will have to style this yourself so please don't expect it to come already styled! 
This wig is so so smooth and has to be one of the best Miku wigs I have ever owned! 
And considering this wig is only $41.99 that is very good! As the others I paid this price for
are no where near as high quality! 
This wig is so so thick and has so many tracks which is a good thing ! >w<
The base is really short compared to the past I have had but I actually like this as I actually looks like the 
hair is tied up and hot half out! 
This wig is very stretchy and could fit a huge range of head sizes and fits perfect on me! 
The pony tails on this wig will first come as one huge curl! 
But be warned once you brush that out you can NOT get it back into that style! 
The clips are very VERY strong and they're actually blue which helps the clips to blend into the wig! 
The curls are really nice and fluffy and I found it doesn't tangle to easy like other curly wigs I have
When I put the wig on I found that it was very comfy to wear and the clips don't dig into your head,
The clips attach very well to the base and do not come off easily so you could wear these with no worry!
♡ Overall I am very happy with this wig and I would deffo recommend it! 

image

Thank you very much EZCosplay for sending me this wig to review! 
And I really do hope to work with you guys again as you offer a fantastic service! 
Thankies ever so much guys for reading and deffo make sure to check out 
EZCosplay on their
And you can find the wig here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment