Friday 11 July 2014

Wig SpotLight :- Geisha Wigs! ~

image

 Hello there cuties! 
So I have decided to start doing more posts other than reviews and I have decided I am going to start going 
A wig spotlight showcase ;; w;; 
I'm gonna try to get 1 or 2 done I week while im on summer break! Maybe more! :D 
But it's gonna be so fun! 
Today im going to start of with the wonderful 
 Geisha Wigs 

And if you're following me on any of my platforms you may have already seen hundreds of photos
As I own so many from them! 
So I am going to be kicking it all off with two of my favorite wigs from this store! 
And first i'm going to start with the cutie
 Minty Cupcake  


 Wig Infomation 

Type :- 100% Heat Resistant 
Colour :- Mint
Length :- 65cm

image

 The Stock Photo 

Image of Minty Cupcake, Mint Green Beehive Curls Wavy Gothic Lolita Cosplay Wig

♡ The reason why I originally wanted this wig is because at the time I was obsession over minty wigs! 
And also hime style wigs and this looked so so so perfect! 
So I just had to get my hands on one, And the wonderful geisha wigs sent it me to model! ;; 3;; 
 ♡ Which I am forever grateful for as I love wearing it! 

image

 My Worn Photos 




image

Next I am going to show you guys a more natural style wig! 
This beauty is called 
" Caramel

 Wig Infomation 

Type :- 100% Heat Resistant 
Colour :- Light Brown
Length :- 58cm

image

 The Stock Photo 



♡ The reason why I originally wanted this wig is because I really want to start wearing natural wigs! 
Bright wigs can give to you to much attention sometimes so its nice to have a natural wig you can wear! 
And I choose this one! ; 3; Geisha wigs actually sent me this and some other wigs for one of my drawings! 
Which was incredibly sweet of her! 
♡ And with orders you can my art on a stick for free! ♡ 

image

 My Worn Photos 



image

1 comment: