Wednesday 1 October 2014

Fetsu's 2nd CosQueen Review!




♡ Hello there cuties! 
Today I will be doing a review for the rather well known accessory store
Most of you may know I have had this wig a while for review! 
But as moving has proved to be a lot more stressful then expected reviews will be late ; o;
♡ CosQueen 
CosQueen have send me 2 really cute items to review for them! 
This is a really cute pink fluffy wig 
And a crimson red  fringe extension! 
These items are so so cute! And I have already fallen in deep deep love!

 Wig Information 

Type :- 100% Heat Resistant 
Colour :- Pink and Purple Mixed
Length :- Approx 10cm! 
FREE WIG CAP INCLUDED! 
image

  

So she offered me what wig to pick as stated! And I picked this little beauty! 




Hehe so here is the wig! How cute is it?! 
I have to say I really do love this wig! 
Though I feel due to my face shape it looks abit odd ; 3; 
So I have decided to straighten it ( You will be able to see this in my next video! ) 
But even with this style it is so cute! 
I love matching this with fairy kei outfits and decora outfits as I feel this is what works best with it!
But im sure if you use your imagination you will be able to get many other styles of looks with it! 
The fibres of this wig are so so sort! 
But due to the shade it is pretty shiney sadly u - u 
But that is to be expected for this shade of wig! 
And also this wig is pretty thick and maintains its shape very well! 
even after brushing though and styling! 
So I can't see the curls dropping out any time soon!!
Overall I am very happy with this wig and I really can't wait to show you how it looks straightened! 
So make sure to check my Instagram and Facebook! 
As well as my youtube as I will hve a video up on there soon! :D 


Thankies ever so so much Gen / CosQueen for sending me this ultra cute wig! 
Once again I am extremely happy with the item you have sent me! 
And I am in total love with your stuff and your service! ; 3; 
I think everyone should totally check out her super amazing store! 
And if you do buy anything let me know and show me photo! O 3O 
Thankies ever so much for reading cuties !~

http://cosqueen.storenvy.com/
https://www.facebook.com/cosqueen
http://genishihara.tumblr.com/
http://instagram.com/genishihara


No comments:

Post a Comment