Friday 26 September 2014

Fetsu's 20th Sheinside Review! ~


♡ Hey cuties! 
I AM BACK AHHHHHH! 
Some of you may have realized I have been inactive for over a month!
This is because I have recently moved house and today I have only just got back online! 
So I have a butt load of reviews to get up!  

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I have always wanted a huge oversized wooly cardigan like this! 
And as winter is quickly approaching I decided to grab it while it was still in stock! 
But it sold out very quickly so i'm afraid it is now sold out ;; -;;

image

Beige V Neck Long Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater
 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :-  124 cm
Length :-  75 cm 
Shoulder :- 74 cm 
image






 ♡ Here is a photo of the jacket itself! 
I cannot express my love for this jacket at all! 
Lets just say I DO wear this almost everyday! 
It is so so nice and snuggly and it goes nicely with so many outfits! 
As I have said many times I am a huge sucker for baggy things so yeah... This jacket is just pure me. 
The quality of this is so nice! It is very nice and soft, And is also super comfy to wear!
♡  And I can't see any noticeable defects! and I will say now if you see anything like this GRAB IT!  

image

Okay so next I will be talking about this super cute
The reason why I went with this piece is because I really do love the color blue! 
And I hardly own any blouses at all sadly! 
So I decided to grab this cutie! And this is still in stock so grab it while you still can! :D 

Blue Lapel Long Sleeve Drawstring Pockets Dress

 The Size 

Size :- Small / Medium
Bust :- 123 cm / 127 cm
Length :-  78 cm / 80 cm

image


 ♡ Here is a few photos of the shirt itself! 
I love this shirt so so much! It is so nice to wear and it nice and light weight which is perfect for warm days! 
This shirt buttons are the snap buttons! And because of this they do pop open abit on me ;-; 
But if you're smaller than me you should be fine! 
I wore this out to college the other day and I freaking loved it! 
As it was a warm day I though this was perfect as it has holes round the shoulders which I also love!
I absolutely love the colour on this shirt and I think everyone should get this! Its so nice! ; w; 
♡  And I can't see any noticeable defects!  
image

Okay so next I will be talking about this super cute
The reason why I went with this piece is because I really am digging reds lately 
and i'm also loving checkered things and plaids! So this was perfect for my latest obsession! 

Red Lapel Long Sleeve Plaid Loose Blouse


 The Size 

Size :- Small / Medium / Large
Bust :- 90 cm / 94 cm / 98 cm
Sleeve Length  :- 57 cm / 58 cm / 59 cm
Length :-  64 cm / 65 cm / 66 cm

image




 ♡ Here is a photo of the blouse itself! 
When I first got this I realised it was a lot smaller than expected ; -;
I was hoping for it to be baggy, But this is a more fitted size! 
So if you prefer your blouses fitted then this will be perfect! 
As i'm not fond of tight / fitted clothing I haven't worn this out ; -;
But I will say that the material on this is so nice and comfy and it is very light so it will go nicely with a little blazer I think! 
♡  This blouse is lovely and there are no defects! But I found this wasn't really for me sadly ; -; 

image

And finally I will be talking to you cuties about yet another oversized cardigan! 
Once again the reason why I went with this piece is because I have always wanted a huge oversized wooly cardigan like this! 
And as winter is quickly approaching I decided to grab it while it was still in stock! But I also wanted a more colourful one! 
which is why I went for this minty green!
But it sold out very quickly so i'm afraid it is now sold out ;; -;;


Green V Neck Long Sleeve Pockets Loose Cardigan
 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :-  118 cm
Length :-  63 - 68 cm 
Shoulder :- 64 cm 

image





 ♡ Here is a photo of the Minty jacket itself! 
I cannot express my love for this jacket at all once again!! 
I wear it alot like I do the beige one!
I have to say I am super impressed with how amazing these jackets are! 
And how they can go with any type of outfit!
It is so so nice and snuggly and it goes nicely with so many outfits! 
♡  And I can't see any noticeable defects! and once again I will say if you see anything like this GRAB IT, they great!  



Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute review I love the cardigans ♥ please check out our giveaway were doing on our blog we feel you might like it

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review, good style/ I like your outfits!

    http://dollyparadaisu.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete