Thursday 19 February 2015

Fetsu's Barbie Sugar Candy Green Review! ~

 Hello there cuties! 
I hope you're all doing well and are having an amazing week!
Today I bring to you a review for the wonderful
 Uniqso 
Today I will be reviewing a pair of green circle lenses! 
And the Circle lenses I will be reviewing are called 
Barbie Sugar Candy Green "

Base Curve :- 8.6mm
Colour Tone :- 3 Tone
Diameter :- 16. 2mm
Water Content :- 38%
Replacement period :- 12 months
Comes With a FREE lens case!





Here is a photo of the vial the lenses came in! 
This is a rather typical Barbie lens vial for their brand to come in! 
Its such a nice yet simple design and I love it ~



Here's a close up of the lenses worn! 
These are 16.2mm so they have a great enlargement! 
What I love about this style of lens is the black ring on the outside!
 It really does add to the eye enlarging effect! 
Infact I love these lenses so much I only need the grey ones and then I will have them all hehe! ~
So I can definitely say that these lenses are on my recommended list!
They have got to be one of my all time favorite designs 
And they're also super comfortable to wear!




Overall I must say that I am so so happy with the outcome of these lenses! 
And I will say I will be wearing these a lot as they blend so well with my natural eye shade! ~
Also if you're wondering about the wig i am wearing you can get it here
It goes so so well with these lenses in my opinion! ~

Also if you're wondering how I did the makeup in these images 
you can watch my transformation video here hehe >w<



Thankies ever so so much for reading my reviews guys!
Thankies again guys! 
Remember to follow me and leave nice comments!  




5 comments:

  1. OMG i love how the lenses suit you! The enlargement is also very impressive <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful
    i follow ^^

    http://myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour suits you so nicely!! ;o;

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly are an inspiration for me, you are so pretty and nice ! I can't wait until your next post.

    ______________
    ♥ http://kittyhimee.blogspot.ca
    ♥ http://facebook.com/kittyhimee

    ReplyDelete