Monday 16 February 2015

Fetsu's SpreePicky Haul and Review!! ~

      
♡ Well hello there cuties! 
I hope you're all doing well and having fun! 
 I'm here today with a super cute review for one of my most favorite stores SpreePicky!
SpreePicky is a well known store on Storenvy which sells a 
HUGE range of Japanese fashion clothing, wigs and accessories at amazing prices! 
SpreePicky also run a Taobao service known as '' TaobaoSpree '' Which is one of  the most well known Taobao services!
They also offer FREE Shipping which is really nice of them to offer!!

So the first item which I was sent was this super cute pair of 
I choose these because I thought they would be just perfect for the upcoming seasons! 
And I'm trying to get more into the " Hime Gyaru " Fashion and I thought these would be perfect! ~
This style of footwear comes in a huge range of colours and also I rather large range of sizes! 
I went for the colour Pink in size 37 as I am a UK 4!
And I must say I am so so happy with how well they fit!  
These shoes are exactly the same as the image! 
Though the pink is abit more of a warmer tone if you get me? haha ;; w;; 
The heel height is 10cm which I love wearing personally! 
So in every way these shoes are just perfect for me! 
This cutie only costs $62.99 - $72.99
You can actually use my code '' FetsuChan'' to get a discount on these!
As always SpreePicky have provided and excellent service and once again I am so so happy with my item!  






So the next item which I was sent was this super cute 
So I quite simply had to go for this just for the bare fact that it was creamy mami 
AND I need more cushions and plush for my new bedroom! 
And welp this looks so so cute on my arm chair so i'm so very happy I went for this! 
This super cute cushion only costs $29.99 which is a pretty average price if you ask me!   
Well I think so anyways! haha ~
The design on this has been printed on so beautifully, and it is so so soft!
its so soft I actually fell asleep on it haha ;// 3//;
This is printed on both sides which I think is great because if I get something on it I can just turn it around haha = w=  
The length of this cushion is 48cm and the width is 36cm! So this is a nice cuddly size! ~
Overall I am so very happy with this and it fits perfectly in my bedroom! ~
I can't wait to show it you in my upcoming room tour! ~


o the next item which I was sent is this really cute pair of 
So if you have been following me for a while you should know I LOVE oversized glasses! 
So when I saw these I just fell in love and I had to grab them ASAP!
These have got to be some of the best quality round glasses I have owned, 
I usually get mine from ebay but they never last longer than a month as they're pretty cheap and crappy quality! 
But these have held up so so well and I do wear these so much! 
they're very comfy to wear and I think they would fit anyone as long as you don't have a SUPER huge head @ o@
But yessss! Overall I am so happy with the quality of these and I hope to get some more soon! 

         




And Last but not least I was sent this 
So I never did order this item ( I think it was a little freebie hehe ) 
But oh lordy this is the most coolest face mask ever! 
I usually wear these on cold days ( But I don't always post photos sadly ; 3; ) 
So when I do I will make sure to pop on on this post! 
But o lord. This is so cool! Oh the website they have a HUGE range of styles! 
I secretly want to buy the Hentai one haha 8)
But I do think that everyone shoud own one of these lil cuties! 
They're so cool to wear and can make you look really funny hehe >w< 

♡ Thankies ever so much SpreePicky for yet another AMAZING experience ! 

Remember to use my discount code 
'' FetsuChan '' 
To get a discount on any order above $30! 


 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute shopping, my favorites were the shoes and pad creamy mami !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you got are too cute :3 I love the shoes too, even if i dont think it will suit me at all haha ^_^

    ReplyDelete