Tuesday 22 July 2014

Fetsu's 1st Abaday Review! ~

kupochi:

i drew this for fetsu-chan since i was really bored
i wasn’t sure what to do with the hair and also i haven’t drawn pixel art in a while so this is just practice, i guess
if anyone else wants a pixel, i wouldn’t mind trying to draw it ;A;

GUYS LOOK SHE EVEN HAS MY EYEBROWS! ;; 3;; 
Ahhhhh thankies so so so much cutie!!! I love it so so so much! ;//w//;

image

♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all doing very well! 
Today I am here with a review for the company
ABaDay which is sort for A Bad Day?
Anyways! Abaday contacted me asking if I would be interested in reviewing some of their clothing!
And by me posting this post now then it should be obvious that I said yes! >w<
Abaday is a online clothing store which sells a HUGE range of different styles of clothing
And they also offer FREE international shipping! 

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason I went for this is because i'm really digging dark clothing lately
And I freaking love Alice In Wonderland! So this was just perfect for my current taste!
This cutie only costs $15.10 which is SUPER cheap! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12


 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 96 cm
sleeve :- 20 cm
Length :-  66 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 


I am fully aware of how much this photo sucks bum but this week we have been having so many dark days and thunder storms
So it has been quite hard to get decent photos! ;; -;;
But hopefully you get how it looks xD 
So this shirt is just link the image! I am incredibly happy with it Oh gosh! 
The quality of it is so so nice! And he printing has been dine very well! 
This is a nice and light shirt which means you can wear it during hot weather! Yays! >w<
I adore the style of this shirt and I am so so happy I went with it as it has to be one of my favorites at the moment! 



image

Okay so now I will be talking about this 
♡ Pink Plaid Dress 
The reason I went for this is because plaid styles seem to be getting very popular lately! 
So I decided to get this as it looked super cute!! 
This cutie only costs $28.00 which is a good price I think!
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-10


 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 86 cm
Waist :- 72 cm
sleeve :- 30 cm
Length :-  102 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 



Again another super crappy photo! But hopefully you can tell how it looks! 
The moment I got this dress I noticed how freaking long it was! 
I missed the measurements and it was a lot longer than expected !
So me being my crafty self I got out my sewing machine and made it shorted! As it looked very funny on me otherwise u -u
And with the trim ofs I actually made some very cute bows haha! >w<
Anyways! Here I am blabbering on hehe
The dress quality is very very nice! And is very lightweight and airy!
I took a huge risk with this as the bust size is alot smaller than my normal size
But I managed to squeeze in! Its so so nice and is definitely worth it!
The fabric is very nice and sort therefore it is easy to wear!

 


Overall I am extremely happy with everything I was sent! 
Everything was processed and shipped very fast and the staff are extremely kind! 
Hopefully you may see more posts for them in the future! 
But for now this is all! 
Remember to Follow me to get updates on my next posts! 
Bye xoxo

http://www.abaday.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Abaday
http://instagram.com/abadayshop/


No comments:

Post a Comment