Tuesday 22 July 2014

Fetsu's 1st 6ks Review! ~



♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all doing very well! 
So today I am finally doing my long awaited 6KS review! 
I'm so so sorry it has taken so long to do! 
As I actually had a problem with the package
And when I got it a close family member passed away and ive been stressed with college
And then my internet when down! Ahhh  ; A; 
BUT HI I AM BACK SPAMMING YOU ALL WITH LATE POSTS XD

Anyways! Onto the review !
Today I as I said I am going to be doing a 6KS review! 
In case you're not aware 6SK is an online store which sells a huge variety of clothing and accessories 
They also offer FREE Shipping worldwide!

image


image

The reason why I went with this piece is because I love floral prints! 
And with lace it looked amazing! ;3 ; 
Like most items perfect for summer! <3
This cutie only costs $50.38! But is on sale for $27.99 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY i'm afraid ;- ; 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-10 as it is pretty stretchy!

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 90 cm
sleeve :- 80 cm


Hehe so this is the dress! 
When I first got this the moment I opened the package
It let out this horrible chemical smell ; -; It really wasn't nice and I have never experienced this
So the first thing I did was put it in the wash because it was such a strong nasty smell I couldn't stand it ; -;
But after it was washed it was perfectly fine! 
So when I put the dress on I felt it fit me perfectly! 
It is a very nice light dress and once again is perfect for summer! 
After going through the was everything stayed in tack which shows it is a durable dress and won't fall apart! 
The dress quality is apart from the smell  is very nice! And it is very comfy to wear!


I was personally worried that this dress would be see through at the skirt part! 
But luckily it is not there for you can wear it out with no worry! 
The lace on this is very nice quality and so it the print work of the roses! 
Overall im pretty satisfied with this dress! Just be warned it may come smelling very weird ;; -;;



image

Thankies ever so so much 6ks for sending me this dress and I sincerely apologise for how late this is! 
Overall I am rather happy with the dress apart from the smell ; w; 
Everything was processed and shipped very fast and the staff are extremely kind! 
Hopefully you may see more posts for them in the future! 
But for now this is all! 
Remember to Follow me to get updates on my next posts! 
Bye xoxo

http://www.6ks.com/
https://www.facebook.com/6ksfashion
http://6ksfashion.tumblr.com/
http://www.6ks.com/floral-printing-short-sleeve-pleating-dress_d6796.html?fromcode=29

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm in the UK too and I was just wondering if you had to pay customs/import tax?
    Thanks,
    Nat x

    ReplyDelete