Tuesday 22 July 2014

Fetsu's 18th Sheinside Review! ~

vFetsu-Chan (fixed) by Tokyo-Dollie

♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all doing very well! 
Im sorry for my lack of posts this week ; -;
My internet has been down resulting in now posts u-u
But it is back now and I'm going to kick this week off with a  Sheinside Review! 
In case you're not aware Sheinside is an online store which sells a huge variety of clothing and accessories 
They also offer FREE Shipping on orders over $30 and always have a good sales which I love! 

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I really love this style of clothing
But I don't own any and I really want to start wearing it, So I felt this is perfect to get! 
This cutie only costs $12.00 which is SUPER cheap! 
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12

Blue Short Sleeve Letters Print Loose Denim Dress

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 114 cm
sleeve :- 39 cm
Length :-  80 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 




 ♡ Here is a photo of the dress itself! 
Ahhhhh I love this! I'm so so happy I chose it! ; A; 
It is a very nice and light fabric which is just perfect for summer! 
I also love the loose threads on this piece It gives is a hardcore like look >w<
Its a nice length and the measurements are perfect for me being a more curvy pesonn ; w; 
Overall I am super happy with this dress the quality is fantastic and it is very nice to wear! 
 And I can't see any noticeable defects!  


image

Okay so next I will be talking about this super cute
The reason why I went with this piece is because I really love baggy T-Shirts and I thought this would be perfect! 
It is a very simple shirt I know its not to extravagant but it is so cute I just couldn't resist! ; w;
This cutie only costs $21.00 which is a very good price I think!
This is a ONE SIZE ONLY! 
But I would say it would fit a UK 8-12

Pink White Striped Off the Shoulder T-Shirt

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 130 cm
sholders :- 31 cm
Length :-  71 cm 
image
♡ My Photos 





 ♡ Here is a few photos of the shirt itself! 
I am personally really happy that I went with this shirt! 
It is so so nice to wear an is super nice and baggy! ;3 ; 
I absolutely love wearing shirts like this so expect to see it a lot! 
The quality of this is very nice and it is super comfy to wear! 
It is very soft and is super perfect for hot weather! Im very happy with this peice!
♡  And I can't see any noticeable defects!  

image

Okay so the next item I will be talking are these
Once again I went for this style because I absolutely adore it but I own none like this! ; 3; 
I also thought it would be a super perfect summer dress! 
Which I was totally right about! >w<
This cutie only costs $42.67! But is on sale for $36.67! 
This comes in S,M,L And XL ! So there is a huge range to pick from 
I went with size L As I have boobies o3o

Navy Spaghetti Strap Vintag Floral Two Pieces Dresse  

 The Size 

Size :- Large
Bust :- 92 cm
Waist :- 72 cm
Length :-  125 cm
image
♡ My Photos 


 ♡ Here is a photo of the dress itself! 

Ahhh this dress is so pretty and is very nice to wear, The fabric if very good quality
And it is very nice and flowy perfect for summer! 
I personally like just the base dress by itself as with the over dress on it makes me look bulky ; 3;
Which im not to keen on but that may be due to my awkward body shape ;o ;
♡  This dress is perfect for summer! But I found this wasn't really for me, But damn it is a cute dress! 

Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

No comments:

Post a Comment