Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fetsu's Wig Is Fashion Review! ~


 Hello there cuties! 
So today I have a wig review for you! 
If you're following me on my Youtube then you may have already seen it! 
But today I am writing up a written review! 
Today this review is going to be for
♡ Wig Is Fashion 

 

As I said If you're following me on my Youtube then you may have already seen it! 
But if not you can view the review right here
Anyways! Wig Is Fashion let me choose a wig of my choice! 
It was very hard but in the end I went with this cute
 

image

Type :- 150C Heat Resistant
Colour :- Mixed Shades Of Pink
Length :- 65cm
Style Code :- CM122
Price :- $20.00

image

The reason I went for this wig is because I am in huge need of more pink 
wigs as I don't really own many! 
Also it really reminds me of super sonico! 
This is  super sonico if you're not aware of who she is! 
She's my waifu okay ;;w ;; 
But yeah it kinda reminded me of her! And I love her so I thought I could do a cos test! 
One day I hope to do a full cosplay of her! But at the moment I have other cosplay plans u-u



    image


All I need now is her headphones and big boobies o 3o 
Hehe! Anyways here is the wig itself when worn! 
The wig may look a tad darker than this image as I have lightened it!
But in person it is a very nice pastel shade! 
This wig will come in styles so if you're wanting a fringe like I have shown then
You will have to cut it yourself! But it's not too hard so don't worry >w<
The wig price is only $20.00 which I think is stupidly cheap! 
They could get well more for these wigs! ; A; 
Personally I am use to paying $30-$50 for a wig so $20 is nothing! 
And for the quality omg it's super worth it! I can say I will be getting a lot of my wigs from here
In the very near future!
The wig is very nice and thick but at the back if you do a parting you can see the net
which I think is due to the shade as it is a very pastel pink! 
This wig has many many tracks which is a very good sign! 
The only thing that worries me about this wig is that it is a small wig ; -;
So PLEASE read the measurements before buying so you know it will fit
Overall I am extremely happy with this wig and the price! 
Also if you use my code ''FetsuChan" You will get a little discount
You can find out how to enter the code here! 

Thankies ever so so much wig is fashion for sending me this wig to review! 
And I can't wait to work with you more in the future! 

http://www.wigisfashion.com/
https://www.facebook.com/wigisfashion
https://twitter.com/wigisfashion
http://wigisfashion.tumblr.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/wigisfashion

1 comment:

  1. Aww It looks so pretty on you <3 You should really cosplay her :D

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete