Thursday 7 August 2014

Fetsu's 19th Sheinside Review! ~


♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all doing very well! 
Today I bring to you a sheinside review! 
In case you're not aware Sheinside is an online store which sells a huge variety of clothing and accessories 
They also offer FREE Shipping on orders over $30 and always have a good sales which I love! 

image

Okay so first of all I will be talking about this 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I have always wanted a nice biker style jacket! 
But I can never find then in nice loose or baggy sizes! 
And I don't like how they look when they're skin tight sadly, But I saw this! So I just had to grab it! 
This cutie only costs $51.67 which is abit on the pricey side but omg it is worth every penny! 
This comes in S, M and L! 
I got L because duh! Baggy jacket! XD

image

Black Lapel Long Sleeve Zipper PU Leather Jacket
 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :-  98 cm
sleeve :- 62 cm
Length :-  55 cm 
image




 ♡ Here is a photo of the jacket itself! 
I'm extremely happy I went with this as it is so so cute  !
I found due to the weather being super hot right now that it's not very suitable to wear  ;-;
But it will deffo be good for the more cooler days! 
The leather on this is so so nice and comfy!  
I really do like this style as it matches a lot with some other clothes I have! 
Though I feel it makes me look a lot bigger than I actually am = w= 
But then again I did get it to be oversized so i'm not disappointed at all!
I am very very satisfied with this jacket and I already know I will be wearing this loads! 
♡  And I can't see any noticeable defects!  

image

Okay so next I will be talking about this super cute
♡ Pink Bunny Shirt 
The reason why I went with this piece is because I really love baggy T-Shirts and I wanted a cute one! 
And bunnys are super cute so this was perfect! 
And it's also for a good price so I couldn't help but share it with you all!! 

Sold Out

Pink Short Sleeve Rabbit Print Loose T-Shirt

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 118 cm
sholders :- 18 cm
Length :-  71 cm 

image





 ♡ Here is a few photos of the shirt itself! 
Wahhhhhh! This is so so so cutee! Oh gosh I love it so so much! 
I just wish I had some flesh colour tights! If I did it would look perfect! 
I would of posted my legs but unfortunately as I kid I messed about a lot
Like riding bikes,quads and just being a very rough kid! So my knees have alot off scars on them from injury = w= 
So yeah I should invest in some tights very soon! 
But anyways! I really do love this top! It is very nice and light weight! 
And the fabric is super duper soft! @A@ 
Oh gosh I love it so much and the printing on it is fantastic! o3  o
I will deffo wear this a lot!! 
♡  And I can't see any noticeable defects!  
image

Black Contrast Sheer Mesh Yoke Denim Dress

Okay so the last item I will be talking about is this
I went for this as lately I really do love denim style clothing!
So  i wanted to give this a try! 
This cutie only costs $18.02! But is on sale for $13.67! 
This cutie only comes in one size though i'm afraid! 

 The Size 

Size :- One Size
Bust :- 110 cm
Sleeve Length  :- 26 cm
Length :-  82 cm

image




 ♡ Here is a photo of the dress itself! 
Ahhh this dress is so pretty and is very nice to wear, The fabric if very good quality
And it is very nice and lightweight which i love! 
Unfortunately I find that this doesn't suit my figure type to much u-u
But i'm sure it would match other people! 
The dress is also pretty thin which im not to sure about
But I guess it would be good for super hot days if you're just sitting in the house or garden! 
♡  This dress is perfect for summer! But I found this wasn't really for me, But damn it is so so so cuteee! 




Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY, REALLY love the black denim dress!! And i think it suits you!! Ò ^ Ó

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff :D I love the jacket ^__^

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete