Tuesday 2 September 2014

Kawaii box opening! ~

 Hello there cuties! 
Today I will be doing something abit different, 
I will be introducing you all to a subscription service!
Now I know I have been having a huge lack of posts lately, 
I have had a very stressful month with alot of personal stuff going of so I do apologise for that ; -;
But anyways! As I said I will be doing a review on a subscription service
And this wonderful service is known as 
KawaiiBox 
KawaiiBox contacted me via my email and asked if I would do a review for them!
And as you can tell by this post I said yes! Hehe >w<
Kawaii Box is a monthly subscription service!
Every month they will send you 10-12 super kawaii hand picked items
This will be a mix with unique Japanese /  Korean products! 
These boxes will be shipped at the beginning of each month
And the shipping is totally free! 
This service is only $18.90 a month which I think is super worth it! 
These will take about 2 weeks to arrive to you 
which I think is a very reasonable amount of time!
Mine took 2 weeks to arrive, But as I wasn't in to receive it 
and lacked a lot of free time I had to pick it up from the post office 1 week later u-u 

Hehe! So this is how my " Kawaii Box " Looked when I opened it! 
Wahhhh this is the most cutest thing ever! ; 3; 
This is definitely a kawaii box!
The only thing I wasn't too keen on with this was that everything was 
stuffed into the box and wasn't much room at all! ; -;
But I guess as it was so cramped it didn't get damaged! 
I really like how it was all packaged though even if it was abit cramped! 
It looks very cute and looks like it would burst of kawaii goodness! ~

So quite obviously when I opened the box this little cutie popped out! 
Ahhhhh it is so so cute! 
This little plushie is a little key chain which I think looks so so cute on my randoseru! 
I have seen other bloggers get this in other shades but I am very happy that I got it in yellow! 
It really looks very cute and I have never received anything like this!
So I am very happy about getting this little cutie! ~

Next in this little box of goodies I got this little ring!
This is one of those rings you wear on two fingers! 
Im personally not a fan of these rings as I like to move my fingers alot 
and I feel abit constricted? with these as I can't move much! ;w ; 
So yeah I don't like wearing these type! XD 
But anyways! I'm not really a fan of the design as I think the whole mustache thing is abit silly ;3 ; 
But I know on of my friends will love it! So I will most likely give it to one of them! ;w ; 


So the next super cute item I got was this little pill case key chain! 
I've actually wanted one of these for ages as I always have to have pills with me,
But I never have anywhere to put them ; -;
So having a case like this is just wonderful and it looks so so cute! 
And if you don't take pills then I guess you could put in little decoden pieces? :D
Once again I am very happy with this little item and I know it will come in handy! 

Next I got these super cute laces! 
I actually already own some of these ; w; I got them from my local £1 shop! XD 
But it is nice to get another pair! These are something everyone really needs in their life! 
They're honestly so so nice and they make your shoes look so so cute! 

Okay next I looked in the little box and I saw this super cute little comb! 
It is quite handy to have something like this I think 
And it is really cute and pocket sized! 
So it is great to carry around in a little bag or even in your pocket! >w< 
Very handy to have and it is also veryyy cuteee! 

Ahhhh I was so so so happy when I got this little cutie! 
I have always wanted a pen like this as I have never owned one! ; 3; 
So it is super safe to say that I will be looking into getting some more as 
it is so so cute! It is also really nice to write with! @o@

Next I looked in the box to be greeted with this very cute phone strap!
It is Koriakkuma! I love this character so so much! 
It is my favorite from the whole Rilakkuma set! 
So when I got this one I was very very happy! 
I think it looks so cute! And i'm actually using it right now on my phone! Hehe >w<


Next I looked in the box and saw that I have been sent some super cute stickers!!! 
Ahhhh everyone loves stickers! >w<




Oh gosh hehe! derp!! ~
And last but not least I opened the box to find a super yummy box of strawberry pocky!
Everybody loves pocky so it was lovely to receive! 
So so yummy hehe >w<

Thank you so so so much KawaiiBox ! >w<
For sending me such an amazing little goodie box! 
And I really do think that everyone should check them out asap! 
Thankies ever so much again guys! 
Byyeeee <3

1 comment:

  1. aaaw the items looks so cute and you looks so cute too!!!
    i'm very interested in this box. but do i have to pay every month? i don't want it every month, only when i have money for this. Do you know if it is also not for every month? (sorry for my bad english) i hope you understand what i mean ^^

    ReplyDelete