Wednesday 26 November 2014

Fetsu's Phantasee Tokyo Ghoul Gremlin Red Sclera Review! ~


 Hello there cuties! 
I hope you're all doing well and are having an amazing November! 
I know I have! Www ~ Anyways, today I bring to you a review for the wonderful
♡ Uniqso 
Today I will be reviewing some more sclera lenses! Super duper excited! hehe! ~
And the Scleras I will be reviewing are






 So these lenses came in a typical simple Phantasee viles!
These vials are rather simple! But they're easy to open! 



 So here's a photo of the lenses worn normally with no makeup! 
Due to the size you're meant to put them in before wearing makeup as it can easily get caught on the lens!
But I felt like I would show them with no makeup so you can get a clear idea of how they look plain!


As these lenses are a HUGE 22mm they cover my whole eye! So there is an obvious enlargement
The lenses don't really blend at all with my natural shade so the an look abit odd when my natural colour is showing, 
But apart from that i'm very happy with the effect they give!


 Here's a close up of the design of the lenses! 
As I said they're pretty bold and don't blend at all.
I honestly think these would be loads better if they faded :3



I tried to do a Gender Bend Uta inspired look hehe! u wu 
I hope to do a tutorial with these lenses very soon! o wo 



Thankies ever so so much for reading my reviews guys!
Thankies again guys! 
Remember to follow me and leave nice comments!  

Website
Facebook
Blogspot
Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Woah damn, these look super awesome! o_o
    Amazing sclera contacts! I really like how they look!!
    Oh.. now I want to try these too someday, so cool! x)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats scary but cool :o They look awesome!

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty
    www.himekaili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete