Friday 14 November 2014

Fetsu's Sweet Hime Castle Review! ~


 Hey cuties! 
So today I come to you with yet another super duper cute store review for you! 
Today I will be reviewing the indie brand 
The super sweet owner of Sweet Hime Castel set me an email asking me to review her products just before I moved house
So once I got these I was at my most stressed out peek which is why this review with alot of others are late! ; 3; 
But hey it is up now and I hope you all like it hehe! ~



So the first item I picked was this super duper cute " Fairy Prince " Badge! 
The reason I choose this was because it is in my ALL TIME favorite shade of blue 
And the little quote in it matches it so well! 
I can't explain it but I needed it okay it is perf.
The price of this brooch is $4.82 which I think is an OUTSTANDING price! 
I would personally pay about $10 for something like this! $4.82 is stupidly cheap! 
So grab one while you still can! 
These come in 3 colour choices which are Pink, White and Blue! 
But I obvs went for blue 8) 
I have to say that for the price the quality is fantastic! It is so so sturdy and strong! 
So I have no worries about this lil cutie breaking whatsoever! 
I give this product 10/10 and I may buy some more at this great price! 
You can find this here



So the next items I choose were these super cute cross necklaces! 
As you can see I choose 2 of these as I just couldn't decide! ;// 3//; 
The reason I choose these were because I am still not over my pastel cross obsession! 
And I don't think I ever will be if i'm honest! 
But hey everyone loves pastel crosses ya know ~
once again  I think is an OUTSTANDING price! 
And again I would personally pay about $10 for something like this! $5.56 is again stupidly cheap! 
And you would be silly not to get one in my opinion! 
These once again are so so beautifully made and I love how the colours fade! 
Such cute colour combos I really do love this designers work on these! ; 3; 
These come in so so many colour options from 
Pink and Blue, Lilac and Blue, Lilac and White, Purple and finally Black! 
So many option so you can match these with any styles! 
As you can see I went with the Lilac and blue option and Lilac and white! 
Once again for the price these are made so so very well! and are very sturdy! 
But I would reccomend to be delicate with the chain as it it rather thin! 
But overall I have no worries about these cuties breaking at all if handled with care!
I give this product 10/10 and I would recommend you get one or two asap!!
You can find the lilac and blue here and the Lilac and white here!! 


 
So the last items I went with are these super duper cute little ring sets! 
The reason I choose these were because I felt like they would go so so perfectly with a lolita outfit 
or a fairy kei look! And I was right because they go perfect I think! uw u
//deep Breaths 
Once AGAIN a fantastic price! These are only $3.22! 
And I would probs be find paying about $6 to be honest! 
So once again I would grab some while they're still in stock! They're CRAZY cheap!
And again I would personally pay about $10 for something like this! $5.56 is again stupidly cheap! 
And you would be silly not to get one in my opinion! 
Yet again they're beautifully made!
Though I did have an issue as when I received them they were both broken ;- ;
I think this happened during shipment in the ring box they came in!


But it was easily fixable! So it wasn't much to worry about! just needed abit of superglue o 3o 
Again Sweet Hime Castle offer a HUGE range of colours to choose from! 
So many option so you can match these with any styles! 
As you can see I went with the Lilac option which i'm very happy about! :D 
I give this product 8/10 due to them arriving broken but to me personally I don't blame the seller! 
It was the shipping services fault for not being careful! And it was easily fixable! So I wasn't bothered at all!
You can find these here ( Or the blue anyways, I think the Lilac has sold out ; o; )



Thankies ever so so much Sweet Hime Castle for sending me these super cute items!! 
I'm super sorry for how late this review is! But I hope you like it! ;; 3;; 
I think everyone should totally check out her super amazing store! 
And if you do buy anything let me know and show me photo! O 3O 
Thankies ever so much for reading cuties !~

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SweetHimeCastle
https://www.facebook.com/sweethimecastle
http://sweet-hime-castle.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment