Sunday 14 December 2014

Fetsu's Dolly Eye Princess in Nudy Grey Review! ~

 Hello there cuties! 
I hope you're all doing well and are having an amazing Christmas!! 
Today I bring to you a review for the wonderful
 Uniqso 
Today I will be reviewing a pair of circle lenses! 
And the Circle lenses I will be reviewing are called 
lens Story Dolly+ grey "





So these are the little vials these lenses came in! 
They are so so cute! Though the vial doesn't have a name on them ;3 ; 
So i'm not 100% sure on which these lenses are as I was sent these at random! 
But they look like they're the Dolly Eye Princess lenses! ~




 So here's a photo of the lenses worn normally with no makeup! 
I really like how these go with my natural eye shade and feel they fit very well! 
They're very comfy and easy to apply which I like about this! 



To me I feel like these have a pretty natural enlargement! 
So I could wear these if i'm not going for an over the top look! 
But due to the shade they also go well with very odd looks! 
I really am happy with how  these look! 



 Here's a close up of the design of the lenses! 
This is a very common and well known design when it comes to circle lenses! 
So most of you may have seen this before!



 

Thankies ever so so much for reading my reviews guys!
Thankies again guys! 
Remember to follow me and leave nice comments!  

Website
Facebook
Blogspot
Instagram

4 comments: