Monday 29 December 2014

Fetsu's 22nd Sheinside Post!

  no titleの画像 プリ画像
♡ Hey cuties! 
Merry Christmas ( Even though its no longer christmas lol ) And happy new year! 
I hope you're all doing well! And I hope santa got you everything you wanted! hehe ~
Today I am going to be doing my 22nd Sheinside post! 
Here is everything I have received and I can't wait to show you the outfits I made with them!

The first Item I am going to be talking about is this 
It is so so cute! And it is totally my style! 
I personally love to wear stuff like this, infact I love for it! 
So the moment I saw it I had to grab it!

  Black Lapel Long Sleeve Ouch Cardigan Sweater
Product Link 

Price : $23.33
Bust : 98 cm 
Shoulders : 48.5 cm 
Sleeve Length : 48 cm 
Overall Length 58 cm 



Hehe so here are some worn photos! 
I have to say this has got to be one of the most nicest jackets I own!
I'm not even kidding oh god I love it!
The quality of it is so so nice and it has been put together so perfectly! 
i have absolutely no issue with this product and I know for a fact you guys will be seeing me wear this often!

image

Okay so next I am going to show you guys this super perfects skirt I received! 
Product Link 

Price : $25.50
Waist : 70cm 
Overall Length : 33 cm 



Okay so I have wanted a skirt like this for ages now!
So when I saw this on Sheinside I once again had to grab it asap! 
This is available in Small, Medium and Large! 
And it is made from Wollen Polyester!
I have to say that this quality of this is amazing and it is so so nice to wear!
Unfortunately for me due to my height It is far too short on me!
So I would not reccomend this if you're over 168cm and are not to keen on short skirt!
But I do like to wear it around the house to take photos!

image

And last but not least I am going to be talking about is this 
I have wanted a nice coat like this for a while now but I never really found on I loved so much ; o; 
But when I came across this I could of cried no joke. 
I was so so happy I could get one before it selling out!

Pink Lapel Long Sleeve Plaid Woolen Coat


Bust : 92 cm 
Shoulder : 42 cm 
Sleeve Length : 57 cm 
Overall Length : 84 cm 

 


Okay so this is a photo of the coat worn!
The color and style of this coat is so perfect beyond anything in this world!
This is available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large!! 
And it is made from Tweed!
I will say that the coat was abit itchy at first I think but after I ran it though the was it was fine!
This coat has been so amazingly made and had no defects what to ever! 
On the inside there is a button which looks rather ugly to me as I think; 3; 
But it is very strong and well attached!
Overall I am so so happy with this coat and I can't wait to wear it more! @ w@

Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

4 comments:

  1. Aww love the skirt ^^ I got one kinda like that from Primark :3

    ❤ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought the same cardigan! Its really cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. checkers! I really like it in winter season?

    btw,mind following each other's blog?

    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete