Saturday 24 January 2015

Fetsu's 23rd Sheinside Post!

  no titleの画像 プリ画像
♡ Hey cuties! 
I hope you're all having a fantastic start to the year! 
Today I am going to be doing my 23rd Sheinside post! 
Here is everything I have received and I can't wait to show you the outfits I made with them!

The first Item I am going to be talking about is this 
I already actually have this coat in a pink shade! 
But I just had to have the purple color as it is perfect @A@
  Purple Fur Hooded Zipper Embellished Fleece Inside Military Coat
Product Link 

Price : $53.33
Bust : 124 cm 
Sleeve Length : 69 cm 
Overall Length 72 cm 



Hehe so here are some worn photos! 
I am so so happy I own this color now as it the most perfect color ever!
It's really nice, thick and very warm to wear With it being a winter coat it is quite heavy! 
But that is to be expected with this style coat! But that makes it really warm and snugly 
when I opened the package I noticed it was rather creased, but these came out naturally after wearing it! 
 But that cannot be helped as its cotton! And that stuff creases so easily! 
The quality of it is so so nice and it has been put together so perfectly! 
i have absolutely no issue with this product and I know for a fact you guys will be seeing me wear this often!

image

Green Long Sleeve Hollow Pullover Sweater


Bust : 107 cm 
Sleeve Length : 59 cm 
Overall Length : 60 cm 

 


Now I am going to be showing you this super lovely pastel green sweater! 
I honestly love how this sweater looks and I also love that it is rather sheer! 
My only down side of this is that it smelt HORRIBLE! 
It just smelt of pure chemicals and it made my room smell horrible too so I had to wash it asap! 
After a wash it was just lovely! 
the quality is just lovely and I would definitely recommend this! 
just be warned of the smell = w= 


image

Black Spaghetti Strap Skull Print Chiffon Dress

Product Link 

Price : $28.83
Bust : 92cm
Overall Length : 83 cm 




So I have wanted to bring some more gothic themed items into my wardrobe lately as you may be able to tell!
And I though this would be perfect to add to it all! 
This dress comes in XS - XXL 
I got this in XL due to my bust size and I found it was actually to big ;; 3;; 
Though it is still very nice to wear I wish I got it a size smaller! 
I have to say that this quality of this is amazing and it is so so nice and light!

image

Light Blue Short Sleeve Daisy Print Pleated Dress


Bust : 92 cm 
Shoulder : 36 cm 
Sleeve Length : 19 cm 
Overall Length : 86 cm 

 


Okay so this is a photo of the dress!
I got this dress in a size L and with it being a 92cm bust I though it would fit just right
when infact it was to small and when worn you can tell haha! 
So here's just a normal photo hehe! 
I really am happy with this dress and I just wish I could wear it more! 
Though I hope that by summer I would of lost enough weight for some boobage to go too xD
But honestly the quality of this dress is just lovely and its a shame I could not wear it u -u 

Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

No comments:

Post a Comment