Sunday 25 January 2015

Fetsu's 24th Sheinside Post!

image
image
♡ Hello there cuties! 
I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend! I know I have hehe ~
Today I am going to be doing my 24th Sheinside post! 
Here is everything I have received and I can't wait to show you the outfits I made with them!

Product Link 

Price : $53.33
Bust : 92 cm 
Sleeve Length : 59 cm 
Overall Length 83 cm 


Okay so here is the first item that I picked! 
This is a really cute Pink Lapel Coat! 
The reason I went for this is because I have wanted a nice jacket I can wear with my pastel clothes! 
And if you follow me on Instagram then you will know I always wear my camo jacket! 
So I really needed something more girly haha! 
And this was just perfect, and i'm so so happy I went with it! ~
This is made from polyester and I must say it is super soft and comfy to wear!
It's not too thick nor too thin which is perfect for me! 
It is made really well and I have not noticed any defects at all! which i'm super happy about!
I found that the color was a bit more pinker than the stock photos
but I have no problem with that at all haha!
Overall I am extremely happy with this product and I would recommend it to anyone!

Pink High Neck Long Sleeve Knit Sweater
Product Link 

Price : $28.33
Bust : 124 cm 
Overall Length : 78 cm 
Shoulder : 78 cm 

So the next item I went for is this super adorable oversized sweater! 
This sweater comes in two colorway! One pink and the other blue!
This sweater is so thick and snuggly! 
It keeps me so so warm and its so nice to curl up and read in!
This is the sort of thing I live in so expect to see this lots! hehe ~
What I love about this is that it can also be worn as a dress! 
But as i'm too tall I can't sadly = w= 
But overall I am so happy with this and I can't wait for it to come out the wash to wear again o wo  



Grey Hooded Long Sleeve Zipper Loose Coat
Product Link 

Price : $66.33
Bust : 116 cm 
Overall Length : 79 cm 
Sleeve Length : 55 cm 

Recently I am getting way too many coats haha! 
But the moment I saw this I fell in love ahhh ; // 3//;
What I love about this is how lover sized it is! 
There is nothing better than a nice over sized coat haha! ~
This is so so freaking warm! And on the sleeves it has this weird 
thing that stops wind from doing up your sleeve!   
BUT if you want to take them off you can which I think is great!
It's so nice to wear and I think it goes great with my more darker style of clothes! 
I cannot wait to wear this to college as its super cold on the way there ; 3; 
 
Thankies ever so much cuties for reading my review!
 Check out Sheinside! You're bound to find something to fit your style!
You also get 15% off your first order when you sign up! 
Thankies again guys! And remember to Follow me and leave nice comments! 
Byeeee ~ 
http://instagram.com/sheinside_official

4 comments:

  1. I love the first look on you <3
    But...I LOVE the grey jacket! *W*!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very cute on you ~ I loved the rosita sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get this skirt?
    sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete